hisashiburi party guest list
("Hisashiburi" = "Long time no see")
Alright, this is the place for people to sign up to let me know if they're coming or not. Even if you're not going, please leave a note saying you can't.
Like last time, this party
will again be a BBQ and it will again be a voluntary potluck! So, bring food, you feisty folks!
Just add a comment below, and leave the following info in it:
- Can you go?
- What food will you bring, if any?
- How many guests will you be bringing with you?
- Comments and shit!
Also, make sure you put your name in some kind of recognizable form somewhere so I can at least know who you are.DIRECTIONS
1. Yes, of course I can go: it's my party!
2. Kimchi beef!
3. Lots of fine young J-girls! (actually, they may not make it... technical troubles there are)
4. Pimpin' ain't easy!
2. 8-Ball says: ask again later.
3. 0, or possibly more than that.
4. It's good the party is before September 3rd, otherwise I would be in England. If there aren't fine J-Girls, there should be more food, just to compensate.
(1) oh yeah, baby
(2) beats me, something with no prep, since I'm driving up there
(3) maybe Kihoon, if I can drag his ass down there, maybe not
(4) technical troubles need to worked out, and fast.
1. Hey I'm going, longest year of my life with Ivan half way around the world!
2. I will bring bread and cheese
3. Just me but will provide rides if anyone needs one
4. Pimpin' aint easy, you ain't kiddin'
Hey you are back in time to see Importance of Being Earnest at Calshakes if you want.... It's pretty funny, I think you might like it.
1, Sorry can't make it
2, I will /DCC send you a trout
4, airfare is too darn expensive!!!!
2. And it's not because I don't like you and your "pimping" ways
3. 'Tis because I'll be on my way back from Shanghai to Taipei then.
4. Damn. Too bad. I'll be missing out on some beautiful people.
5. What about those J Photos?!?!?!? Not to mention...those pics from the park at my SJ party last year!?!
I'm glad to say a resounding "HAI!" And I hope you don't run outta face before my turn this time around.
Aiban-Did you program this post thing or grab it? We gotta talk shop computer boy.
I can go
Krystal and I, maybe Ben
1. of course i will come, what do I have to do one a Saturday... I can't make it until 5pm though case I got work.
2. food? ah prolly chips or something.
3. I'll prolly bring about 2 really hot girls and a boy.
4. it's not easy being green.
1. DAMN STRAIGHT. VOLTRON CREW TO THE MAX! I'll even bring our newest issue, with a picture of freakin' Warren G on our cover!!!111
2. I'll figure out something. BBQ? Mayhap some meats. Not sure about cheeses. Alcohol, perhaps!
3. Probably just me, as Kristine has work that day, and I dunno if you'll last into the night, or fell asleep again!
4. Pimpin' ain't easy?
crap. So my parents are coming to LA on Saturday to deliver furniture, since they just sold their house and are moving into a smaller place, and don't want to get a storage unit to hold stuff until it's a better weekend for me. So ... alas, I'll be in LA. And I was so looking forward to seeing Warren G. And the rest of the fools. But especially Warren G. The irony of Warren G at a Voltron function has me continuing to say, "Warren G".
1. Yes, I will.
2. Beers and Edamame.
3. Me, a girl from Japan and a boy going to Japan.
4. I missed the last party. Looking forword to seeing your "Yopparai"!!